NOTE: THIS FEATURE CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A TRUE DEPTH CAMERA. IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON FOTOZAP BOOTH.
ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP
1. Go to https://my.fotozap.com and log into your admin account using your Username and Password.
2. Go to 'Customize' and select 'List of Campaigns'.
3. Identify the campaign you want to set up the effect on. Then click on the 'Booth App' icon.
4. Select 'Filters & Effects'.
5. Select a 'Type of Image'.
- Scroll down to [ GREENSCREEN (CHROMA KEY) ] (or "Green Screen Background" if your Type of Image is a VIDEO) and upload a background image or video you'd like to use.
- Click on the 'Save' button.
THEN SWITCH TO YOUR CAPTURE DEVICE (iPhone X or iPad with TrueDepth Camera)
In the settings menu in the Fotozap Booth app, go to Adjust Green Screen Dropout and tap on the box for True Depth dropout.
The screen below will appear. Click on "ENABLED"
NOTE: The screen below will NOT appear UNLESS you have already uploaded a background image
Exit out of that screen, and run the Campaign.
HOW TO TURN OFF TRUE DEPTH
True Depth overrides our Artificial Intelligence background removal and returns an inferior result. For the highest quality results, you need to turn off True-Depth locally (on your iPad or iPhone that you are using to capture images).
In order to DISABLE true depth, you must uncheck the ENABLED up option shown above. Below is an example on how true depth affects images using screen less green screen and true depth.